Not all beverage insulators (coolies) are created equal.
Coolies come in all kinds of forms and materials, but at the end of the day, neoprene is a material that rises above the rest.
What is neoprene & why is it great for a beverage insulator?
Neoprene is a synthetic rubber that you'd probably recognize from wetsuit construction. But did you also know it offers superior coolie insulation? Nothing this affordable keeps beverages colder for longer in hot temps (or hot beverages in cold temps, for that matter). It's also highly flexible and durable, meaning it’ll stand up to continuous use. The material easily stretch molds to bottles, cans, or cups making it fit like a glove around their favorite beverage.
It's all in the details!
Did we have you at fits like a glove?! If not, here are 5 key selling points to help get that next sale:
- Beverage insulators keep promoting all year around. They serve as a hand warmer in the winter and keep your beverage cold in the summer.
- They’re ultra-affordable and won't break the bank.
- They are reusable! When they get a little dirty from the day-to-day grind, give them a quick wash and they are as good as new.
- They get used! Customers love them so much they carry them in their purse, car, boat, golf or gym bag. Some people even have dedicated coolie drawers in their kitchens and match them to their outfits!
- The decoration capabilities are endless. From full color sublimation to fancy features like adding a magnet, a flashlight, or a cute business card pocket.
Beverage insulators are a slam dunk promo product, but you can take it to the next level with neoprene! Need a product that’ll fit your promo campaign like a glove? Look no further!