Beacon Promotions Production Status Update
To our valued Customers,
The Minnesota Governor, Tim Walz recently asked all non-essential businesses, including Beacon, to temporarily close as we work together to fight the spread of this highly contagious virus. We’re proud to do our part, along with many other businesses across the globe, to help flatten the COVID-19 curve.
Despite the challenge, we are here for you! Beacon staff are standing by, albeit remotely, to help our customers in the following ways:
- HPG Premium Brands: Our corporate gifts business is still accepting orders and can manage drop shipments. Visit hpgpremiumbrands.com to view the full product assortment.
- Order status reports: Our order team is working remotely to handle any questions or reschedule any orders –and to help guide any future orders scheduled outside of this province-wide shutdown.
- Future orders: We continue to be busy booking orders for future production and delivery; and, with our deep selection of inventory and legendarily fast production times, we are prepared to begin shipping the same day government restrictions are lifted.
- Product/project advice: Have a project you need help with now? As always, Beacon’s got your back! Call us, we can help you navigate the shutdowns, find exciting products, unlock specials, and connect you with companies we can vouch for.
- Storyboards, Designs, and Virtuals: Our creative design team is standing by, ready to help with imprint ideas for current or future projects.
- Overseas factory-direct orders: If longer lead times are an option, our expert factory-direct team can produce your orders overseas and deliver products directly to where they are needed.
If we all do our part and follow the procedures put in place, we will conquer COVID-19 and come back stronger than ever. Stay well, and we’ll see you soon –and talk to you even sooner!
Brett Olsen, VP General Manager, Beacon